Oracle Database Administrator
You are Oracle certified, or willing to become so?
You don’t give up, are committed, and want to go for it?
Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
We are looking for an Oracle Database Administrator.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle software
- Creation and maintenance of databases
- Ensure the operational availability and exploitation of the databases
- Work out a backup and recovery plan
- Performance tuning
- Database monitoring
- Implement security aspects and roles
- You have at least some years of experience administering Oracle RDBMS 9i, 10G, 11G
- You have experience with migrations between different Oracle versions
- You have some practical experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience with High Availability, replication (Dataguard), RAC is a plus
- Experience with data warehouses is also considered as a plus
- The secrets of the Oracle RDBMS have no secrets for you
- You are very eager to learn
- You are a team worker but can also work independently
- Communicative skills
- Client minded
- Creative and motivated
- Languages : Dutch, French, English
- The opportunity to develop cutting-edge projects in challenging environments
- The possibility to join a dynamic, high potential group
- An open, no-nonsense business with space for personal initiative
- A high-technology environment which focuses on knowledge and innovation
- Real growth possibilities and the possibility to define your career
- Talent Management Program to become Oracle Certified
- Regular team social events and corporate events
- An attractive salary, according to the market with an extensive secondary remuneration package including a company car, group insurance, ...
For freelancers: we pay honest rates, on time, and provide a continuity of projects.