We are looking for an experienced DWH & ETL Designer/Developer for various project in different environments.
We offer projects in Antwerp, Brussels, Limburg, Flemish-Brabant and East & West Flanders.
- As a DWH ETL Designer / Developer you participate in a scrum team.
- You provide BI solutions that are in line with the general DWH guidelines of the firm.
- Development of datamarts based on requirements.
- You translate functional requirements into technical requirements. You verify if the functional and non-functional requirements are consistent.
- You analyze the impact of changes on the existing landscape.
- You can provide estimates for new project requests.
- You have experience in complex environments.
- You are able to work out & follow up end to end BI Solutions.
- You assure that the BI environment is GDPR compliant.
- You have experience in big BI projects.
- You have experience in BI and ETL concepts, architecture and data modelling techniques (Data Vault, Kimball, Star Schema, Snowflake, ...)
- Knowledge in one or more ETL tools (Pentaho, ODI, Informatica Powercenter, DataStage, SSIS, ...)
- You have experience with one or more reporting tools, for example in Tableau, Cognos, Microstrategy, SSRS, ...
- Database and SQL knowledge is required.
- Experience with cloud solutions is a plus.
- Agile experience is an advantage.