At Juvo, our goal is to help companies to get maximum value from their data. By unlocking this hidden data-potential, we guide our customers to reach their goals.
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant you are the technical superhero who turns our customers raw source data into insightful reports.
In every project, you strive to deliver maximal business value for our customers.
You are able to understand what business users need and to translate these needs into the right technical solution.
We offer projects in Brussels, Antwerp, Limburg & Flemish Brabant.
- You develop BI solutions (ETL, DWH, Datamarts, Staging Layer, Data Pipelines, Reports, Data Lakes, CDP)
- You can model BI solutions on a whiteboard, in a slide-deck, in a modelling tool and (off-course) in code
- You actively participate in a project team, following the chosen project-methodology (e.g. scrum)
- Your work is compliant to our customer’s functional and non-functional BI standards
- You continuously improve our customer’s BI landscape
- You don’t do monkey jobs - instead you automate recurring process steps
- You translate functional requirements into technical requirements. You verify if the functional and non-functional requirements are consistent.
- You analyze the impact of changes on the existing landscape.
- You can provide estimates for new project requests.
- You are able to work out & follow up end to end BI Solutions.
- You assure that the BI environment is GDPR compliant.
- You will analyze, implement and document functional requirements relating to the company businesses intelligence initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience using one or more BI stacks: Oracle BI (OBI, OBIEE), BI Publisher, Cognos, Business Objects, Qlikview, Pentaho …)
- 3+ years of experience designing, data modelling (dimensional/star schemas, materialized views and denormalized relational schemas
- 5+ years of experience with relational database management systems
- Ability to translate user requirements into models, cubes, reports, scorecards, dashboards, and portals
- A solid knowledge of reporting tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, combined with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- You speak Dutch and/or French, English is a must
What we offer
- We offer a freelance contract and make sure that payments are made on time.
- We consider you a part of our JUVO family. Which means you are more than welcome at our meetups, technical sessions, fun events & annual team building.