You are a certified programmer, or willing to become so?
You don’t give up, are committed, and want to go for it?
Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
As JAVA Developer you will build new applications and maintain existing ones.
You are not just a developer, but you're also well aware of the underlying architecture, so you can provide an advising role in architecture, design, analysis and implementation of the system.
- Realisation of customized projects
- Set-up of software architectures
- Set-up and elaboration of new standards
- Set-up and dissemination of a vision on new technology
- Relevant work experience with one or more of the following technologies: Java, SOA, J2EE, Eclipse. Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, WebLogic
- Knowledge of JAVA/J2EE Platform
- Knowledge of web services
- Knowledge of security aspects
- Experience in data modelling
- Knowledge of Liferay and/or Alfreso is a plus
- Pragmatic attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to motivate users and colleagues
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and fluent English language skills
- The opportunity to develop cutting-edge projects in challenging environments
- The possibility to join a dynamic, high potential group
- An open, no-nonsense business with space for personal initiative
- A high-technology environment which focuses on knowledge and innovation
- Real growth possibilities and the possibility to define your career
- Talent Management Program to become Oracle Certified
- Regular team social events and corporate events
- An attractive salary, according to the market with an extensive secondary remuneration package including a company car, group insurance, ...