As a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant you are expected to understand Business Users’ requirements and develop and enhance current reporting capabilities. You have a clear understanding of the source and target structures from which you are able to improve current business performance and consolidate key business indicators for developing reports.
- You design and develop a strategy that assists your business users in quickly finding the information they need to make better business decisions. Furthermore, you use BI tools or develop custom BI analytic applications that facilitate the end-users' understanding of their systems (through analytic reporting and metadata access).
- You will provide support to enhance the data warehouse in order to report on operational statistics/performance results, create and enhance scorecards/dashboards, build purpose built data marts (using RDBMS and/or cubes), and strategic planning for predictive analytics and technical/tool refreshes.
- You will analyze, implement and document functional requirements relating to the company businesses intelligence initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience using one or more of the following BI tools: Oracle BI (OBI, OBIEE), BI Publisher, Cognos, Business Objects, Qlikview, Pentaho …)
- 3+ years of experience designing, data modelling (dimensional/star schemas, materialized views and denormalized relational schemas
- 5+ years of experience with relational database management systems
- Ability to translate user requirements into models, cubes, reports, scorecards, dashboards, and portals
- A solid knowledge of reporting tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, combined with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- The opportunity to develop cutting-edge projects in challenging environments
- The possibility to join a dynamic, high-potential group
- An open, no-nonsense business with space for personal initiative
- A high technology environment, which focuses on knowledge and innovation
- Real growth possibilities and the possibility to define your career
- Talent Management Program to become a certified professional
- Regular team social events and corporate events
- An attractive salary, according to the market with an extensive secondary remuneration package including a company car, group insurance, ...