At Juvo, our goal is to help companies to get maximum value from their data. By unlocking this hidden data-potential, we guide our customers to reach their goals. For one of our customers, we are currently looking for a data-quality project lead. In this role, you will be an important factor in the success of our customer’s data-driven digital transformation.
- Take the lead over our client’s DQ project;
- Enthusiasm and inspire people at all levels about the benefits of better DQ;
- Identify existing and new DQ problems;
- Prioritize DQ issues;
- Can identify root-causes behind DQ issues;
- Make a business cases specifying how a certain initiative will raise DQ;
- Measure DQ at multiple levels (strategic, tactical and operational);
- Coach developers, BI analysts and business experts to resolve DQ issues (as well short term as long term);
- Present weekly project progress at steerco level;
- Work cross-functional (IT, business, data);
- Continuously improve the roll-out of this project.
To become our next data-quality project lead, we expect you to have at least the following competences:
- University Degree (Business Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Informatics)
- 3+ years experience in data governance/data-quality projects.
- 5+ years experience in managing projects (of all sizes), certification is a serious plus.
- 3+ years experience in business analysis.
- DAMA DMBOK has no secrets for you.
- Pragmatic agile/lean mindset (certification is a serious plus).
- Fast learner.
- Delivering business value is in your DNA.
- A strong believer of continuous improvement. You identify small steps towards a larger goal.
- Good in visualizing ideas in slides but also on a whiteboard.
- Ability to inspire various audiences (C-level, technical, non-technical).
- Experience in Business Intelligence and/or big-data projects.
- Hands-on SQL experience.
- Experience in the Utilities sector is a plus
- NL/ENG (FR is a plus)